UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge
FTE: 1.0 (40 hours per week, full-time benefits)
Shift: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Why UnityPoint Health?
Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing whats right for the people we serve.
Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
· Support analytical projects: formulate methodology, establish data requirements, identify client deliverables, determine tasks and timing
· Maintain a working knowledge of the data sources to accurately and efficiently report findings in a meaningful and understandable manner.
· Execute analyses and make the results accessible and relevant to a wide variety of business users
· Develop and refine analysis templates for problem diagnosis and opportunities assessment
· Contribute to the creation of a culture of innovation, learning, teamwork, and professional practice, consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization
· Establish effective mechanisms of communication with staff, providers, and the organization’s management team to foster an environment of openness, trust and team work
· Comply with UnityPoint Health data governance standards
· Adhere to all UnityPoint Health Personnel policies and procedures, departmental policies and Safety guidelines
· Behaves in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance policies and procedures.
· Completes special projects and management reports as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics or related field.
Equivalent experience is 2 years in analytics or healthcare operations setting including work to drive improvement through reporting & analytics.
1-3 years of experience in analytics is required.
Preference given to applicants with healthcare experience and a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, gathering report requirements, and designing and implementing solutions. Experience in claims or population health analytics is highly desired.
· Ability to synthesize complex data into user friendly visual presentations for use by Operations Management. · Must have solid experience in report development. Must be flexible and open to incorporating new reporting tools and solutions in order to deliver best results to the business. · Self-starter with the ability to manage and complete abstract assignments. · Ability to work as a team member, creating and maintaining effective working relationships · Requires highly developed communications skills to effectively collaborate with broad customer base. · Possesses excellent writing and verbal communications skills and the ability to understand and communicate concepts and recommendations. · Demonstrated experience in creating and working with operational and financial measures. Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
score cards and dashboards preferred. · Ability to understand and deal effectively with problems and opportunities, which arise, in a complex multiprocessing environment is crucial.
Requisition ID: 2023-132787
Street: 802 Kenyon Rd
Name: 7020 UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Ctr
FLSA Status: Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org