Quality Calibration Technician
– Manages all Calibration system activities and maitnance including coordinating of outside Calibration service.
– Provides status reports and alerts regarding the Calibration system
– Complets other Calibration records or reports in accordance with applicable precedures or work instructions.
– Communicates inspection results and assists in interpretation of results aas requried.
– Creates Non-conforming Material (NCM) reports when required.
– Participates in 2nd and 3rd party audits required regarding the Calibration system
– Performs other inspection or testing related duties as directed.
Education and/or Experience:
– High School Diploma minimum, and Associates Degree preferred.
– Previous Technical/Quality related experience preferred.
– Must be proficient at reading and understanding complex assembly blue prints and GD&T concepts
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
– 401(k) matching
– Employee assistance program
– Health insurance
– Health savings account
– Life insurance
– Paid time off
– Referral program
– Tuition reimbursement
– Vision insurance