North America Security Solution Lead – Digital Identity and Data Protection
North America Security Solution Lead – Digital Identity and Data Protection
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our partner clients and each other.
Digital disruption is opening more opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers and the ever-evolving threat landscape is attempting to get in the way of our clients being able to make the most of this new way of working. Clients need improved, seamless security that provides a good employee and customer experience. That is what we would love you to do for us. With your vision and ability to steer clients toward new ways of thinking, we can open excellent career opportunities for you too.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, and Microsoft? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers. When the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem come together, we do what matters to make a genuine human impact.
If you have broad experience and experience providing strategy; designing and implementing solutions; and/or managed services around the Microsoft Security, Identity and Compliance platform, then this role is for you.
About The Role
Avanade is seeking a Leader to further expand its Digital Identity and Data Protection capabilities in North America. You will lead engagements, advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables business outcomes in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Data Security and Zero-Trust space. You must possess exceptional analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership skills, which allows you to assume a critical role in our security practice with an ability to scale over time.
The North America Security Solution Lead – Digital Identity and Data Protection role involves leading the pre-sales solutioning and estimating IAM and Data solutions, ensuring they are deliverable; and growing the skills and talent of the people that support this domain.
To be successful in the role, you should be comfortable with full lifecycle of IAM/Data security Solution (discovery / assessment, analysis, design, build, test, deployment, and managed services) including project delivery. You should be a leader and trusted advisor to our clients, being a significant presence in any meeting, bringing the voice of Security to our clients and our colleagues, helping them to identify and mitigate workplace security risk with innovative security solutions around zero-trust principles. You should be comfortable leading workshops and presenting to large audiences, demonstrating your thought leadership. You should be passionate about supporting and developing other members of the team, both junior and senior, helping them to know what you know, and learning from others that understand things that you may not.
As the Security Solution Security Lead, you will be responsible for the performance domain from a sales, revenue, and profitability perspective; therefore, it is key that you are able to engage the business and our clients aligned with growth targets.
• You have experience with different delivery models Advisory/Consulting vs Managed Services
• You understand what’s needed for practice development, establishing Go-To-Market campaigns and Capacity & Capability development plans.
• You offer clients the kind of security that improves the way they operate, designing and deploying creative security solutions that protect identities and their information.
• You are a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks.
• You have experience delivering strategy & roadmap advisory, to design and implementation consulting, and managed services with a variety of customers on the IAM maturity scale.
• To supplement the technical knowledge, security solution lead will project delivery experience, come from a Consulting background with strong customer-facing skills, and the ability to understand their requirements and produce high quality written proposals.
• You have a passion for growing your career and those around you. You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• You are willing and able to travel, potentially across several different clients.
You have a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Security technologies. You will be expected to demonstrate experience and deep expertise across some of the areas below:
Microsoft Entra, Purview, Priva Product families
Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium
Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
Microsoft Purview Information Protection
Microsoft Defender for Identity
Microsoft Purview Compliance Manager
Identity Lifecycle Management and Access Management
Zero Trust Principles
Data Loss Prevention Strategy
Data Protection Standards and measures (e.g., encryption)
Familiarity with data privacy and protection regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA)
As a leader within our growing Security Consulting practice, you have demonstrable Cloud Security & Compliance understanding and solution architecture experience in these areas is required: Cloud Security Networking (NGFW, DDOS, Zero Trust), Hybrid Identity, MFA, Cloud Security, CSPM, CWP,
Scope of Responsibilities:
Benefits We Offer
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (17 of the last 20 years!), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprintposter.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.