Radiology Tech – Massena Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At St. Lawrence Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
Performs diagnostic radiological procedures and basic CT procedures in accordance with approved techniques and standards as established by the radiologist, governing and professional bodies. Assists radiologist in fluoroscopy and special procedure examinations. Performs administrative duties as set forth by policies and procedures.
Join the Massena Hospital (MH) team and be part of our mission to provide top-notch healthcare to our community! Massena Hospital is a vital part of our community, offering exceptional healthcare services in a welcoming and compassionate environment. We are an acute care facility with 25 beds, providing a wide range of medical, surgical, and pediatric care.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Massena Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
- NYS license and certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Preferred: One year work experience in a hospital setting.
- Performs Radiology and CT procedures utilizing the principles and knowledge of anatomy, positioning, and Radiologic techniques.
- Assists radiologist in the performance of Radiology interventional procedures and provides appropriate images for interpretation.
- Follows all regulatory and organizational guidelines for patient/staff screening and Radiology safety and provides Radiologic safety education to anyone who may have contact with the Radiologic equipment.
- Follows organizational standards to include but not limited to patient identification, patient education, consents, and order verification and infection control.
- Participates in all QA/QC procedures as designated and maintains standards of these programs. This includes processes involving Radiologic equipment, image quality, documentation and Radiologic safety.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M – Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $28.26 – $37.82
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Minimum Salary: 28.26
Maximum Salary: 37.82
Salary Unit: Hourly