At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist:
Wolfspeed is seeking a CMMS Engineer to join the facilities team. You will serve as the subject matter expert for Wolfspeed’s facilities CMMS, overseeing buildout and continuous improvement of the platform and all maintenance workflows. The CMMS Engineer works with local engineering and maintenance teams to implement maintenance and reliability programs to ensure uninterrupted facility operations.
- Sustain and improve CMMS functionality through management of assets, asset hierarchy, maintenance plans, work orders, and useful reporting.
- Work with IT teams to maintain up-to-date peripherals to sustain optimum performance of the system and databases.
- Utilize data collection to track maintenance KPIs and develop reports for understanding equipment history and reliability.
- Work with maintenance teams to integrate and merge all maintenance processes and procedures with CMMS functionality – making technicians jobs easier and driving KPI improvements.
- Facilitate problem solving and root cause investigations to define and capture failure modes and process interruptions for major equipment events. Use historical data to drive future improvements.
- Work with Global CMMS Staff to: Enhance usability of the system; develop controlled documents for CMMS use and standardization; train team members on overall maintenance processes; and adapt specific procedures to optimize the capabilities for the intended Wolfspeed site.
- Act as facilities department liaison for audits. Compile and report all necessary and requested data to internal and external audit personnel.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in facilities engineering or maintenance. Semiconductor, cleanroom, or high-tech manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience implementing preventive maintenance and/or reliability programs.
- Proficiency in implementing or maintaining Enterprise Asset Management or Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, including experience with SQL databases and query script.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
The posted salary range is what Wolfspeed reasonably expects to pay for this position. Actual pay for a hired applicant will be determined based on the individual’s job-relevant qualifications, experience, and other determinative factors. In the event it is determined that a different job level upon hire is warranted then that range will be communicated to the hired applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
$86,000.00 – $118,000.00
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wolfspeed is a powerhouse semiconductor company focused on silicon carbide and GaN technologies.
After more than thirty years of forging new technology adoption and transformation, our Wolfspeed® power and radio frequency (RF) semiconductors are leading the industry through unrivaled expertise and capacity.
If you require an accommodation to complete an online application, please contact accessHR at +1 (919) 407-7333