Inventory Management System Analyst I
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. Were building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
Inventory Management Systems Analyst will provide administration, maintenance and end-user support for the companys Oracle EBS, OBIEE, and internal applications that are used for Inventory Management, Logistics, and Field Operations. This person will work together with the business to gather requirements for system enhancements, prepare design documentation, and then coordinate with IT developers to build, test and deploy software solutions. This person will take part in ongoing project efforts and will play a key role in the success of major company initiatives as it relates to inventory management systems.
- Support Oracle EBS Inventory, Warehouse Management, Order Management and Mobile Supply Chain modules and Altices custom MARS application by troubleshooting system issues and working with end-users to guide them through to resolution.
- Assist and work together with junior analysts on the team to resolve system issues.
- Develop and use automated methods and improve upon existing procedures to enhance the ability to quickly and accurately respond to requests for support and maintenance.
- Participate in projects and other development efforts, working closely with the business and the IT development team through the software development lifecycle.
- Develop reports and data extracts using SQL scripts.
- Create reports in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Work through resolution of Help Desk tickets using the Service Management application.
- Provide guidance to the Inventory Management department based on knowledge of system configurations and industry best practices.
- Utilize Oracle Support to submit and work through Service Requests.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Oracle R12 EBS and/or specifically Oracle Mobile (MSCA), Inventory, WMS, Order Management.
- Experience working in Inventory or Inventory Supply chain Management.
- Relevant experience in a systems-related role.
- Must have working experience of Microsoft Excel. MS Access is a plus.
- Experience writing SQL queries to pull data extracts and reports.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Team player with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
This position is identified as being performed in/or reporting to company operations in New York State. Salary ranges are supplied in compliance with New York State law. Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $61,690.00-$101,347.00/ year. The rate/Range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review ourfor further details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace
Minimum Salary: 31200.00
Maximum Salary: 31200.00
Salary Unit: Yearly