.com Packer – TEMP to PERM – (Mon-Thurs 7am-5pm) $21.85
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
Work Shift Description: 0600-1600 MO TU WE TH 0L
Descripción del turno de trabajo: 0600-1600 L M X J 0L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What youll do…
Fulfill order through assembling box, and placing freight, paperwork, and packing material into box.
Ensure freight and order quality through checking invoice for correct item, quantity and special instructions (e.g., gift wrap, gift card, customs form).
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Seal container/place labels on outside of box.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmarts commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
200 BIRCH CREEK RD, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085-1710, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.