Description: This position is for the role of Project Specialist (PS) for Lab Infrastructure and Testbed Management team directly reporting to the First Line Manager.
The PS will work with the license management team to support various programs across Moorestown, NJ.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Administer all contract, program, business unit and business unit processes that pertain to software acquisition, use, and delivery.
• Interface with domain system engineers to establish and maintain software requirements and roadmap
• Monitor CI/NDI software upgrades, patches, and end of life schedules.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate all CI/NDI software acquisition efforts
• Work as a team with system engineers, computer program developers, test engineers, and customer representatives to support COTS-based configurations in Moorestown and remote test and installation sites.
• Coordinate with IT&C organization to establish efficient methods for bulk software purchases.
• Execute the addition and maintenance of all delivered CI/NDI and LM Developed software in the Software License Inventory Manager (SLIM)
• Experience using databases
• Experience working under general direction. Able to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
• License tracking experience
• Working knowledge of Software Acquisition and Control processes is required.
• Experience working with customer/user representatives is required.
• P2P Experience
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The application window will close in 90 days; applicants are encouraged to apply within 5 – 30 days of the requisition posting date in order to receive optimal consideration.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the worlds most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Information Technology