Staff Technician – Equipment Engineering Lithography – JR-2300751-5859
This job was posted by https://www.vermontjoblink.com : For more
information, please see: https://www.vermontjoblink.com/jobs/1115621
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry
providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication
services to some of the worlds most inspired technology companies.
With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents,
GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that
transform industries and give customers the power to shape their
markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Fab 9 is seeking to fill the role of Staff Technician –
Equipment Engineering. The technician position reports directly to a
functional area module manager in Fab 9 in Essex Junction, VT. The
technician will have responsibilities focused on Lithography camera
systems and for providing technical expertise to the Fab Support team.
This is a daytime hourly position, but is negotiable for the right
candidate. Weekends are required as needed. This will be an onsite
Essential Responsibilities: These responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
– Perform preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting of
– Execute maintenance and tool support ensuring equipment readiness
and troubleshoot and upgrade of equipment ensuring minimize
– Analyze and monitor technical charts.
– Drive process improvements for high volume manufacturing using
statistical tools, DOE techniques, data driven decision making and
systematic problem-solving skills
– Participates in evaluation of toolsets and upgrades to define best
selection for Fab 9 capacity increases
– Support Fab 9s efforts in building a world class organization,
achieving manufacturing excellence and establishing a team based
– Utilization of structured problem solving (using methods such as 8D)
to execute troubleshooting and help develop solutions that prevent
– Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support
all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and
– Other duties as assigned by manager.
– Education – Associates degree in technical / STEM related field.
– Experience – Minimum 5 years of Semiconductor experience
– Fluency in English Language – both written & verbal.
– 10 years experience as lithography scanner/stepper
– Understanding of Overlay modeling, alignment, optics, and focus
– Experience on ASML Twinscan Scanners and supporting hardware /
– Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, energetic and
– Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
– Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to
manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting
priorities to meet business need
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
– Individuals will be and must be able to understand complex automated
systems and human interactions
– Statistical Data Analysis program experience and or other
programming language experience (such as JMP, Matlab, Origin,
Python, R, etc.)
Expected Salary Range
$56,000.00 – $128,000.00
The exact Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let
us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request f r reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful
completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace
and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its
business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business
necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people.
Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective
and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including
recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation,
benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and
implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital
status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national
origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or
any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or