The Assistant Restaurant Manager supports the Restaurant Manager in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great and friendly guest experiences and profitable top line sales. They assist in the development of Crew and Shift Leaders and fulfill accountabilities assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: (but not limited to)
• Assist to recruit, hire, onboard and develop employees, maintain agreed upon staffing levels for the projected sales of the restaurant
• Communicate job expectations to employees and ensure all training is completed per company guidelines
• Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly
• Create and maintain a guest first culture in the restaurant
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws
• Ensure Brand standards, recipes and systems are executed including Red Book responsibilities
• Help prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards
• Review guest feedback and restaurant assessment results and implement action plans to drive system improvements
• Control costs to help maximize profitability
• Adhere to security and cash handling procedures
• Demonstrate competency in weekly inventory process and analysis
• Demonstrate competency in writing effective crew schedules and monitoring labor performance daily
• Execute new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling
• Drive sales goals and track results
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: We are a family owned and operated business.
• With 200restaurants in our network you will have the opportunity to grow internally and learn new skills
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401k per company policy
• One week of vacation
• Life/disability insurance
“With 200 locations in 6 states, Cafua Management Company is one of the largest private Dunkin Donuts franchise in the US with a People First culture. You are applying to work with a franchisee of Dunkin Donuts, not Dunkin Brands, Inc., Dunkin Donuts or any of their affiliates. If hired, Cafua Management Company will be your only employer”
Cafua Management Company is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
If you believe you have been discriminated against or have concerns about the companys compliance with EEOC guidelines, please contact our Human Resources department at HR@Cafuamanagement.com.