IT Pharmacy & Consumer Wellness Internship – Graduate – Summer 2024
You’ve invested a lot of time and energy in your education. Now you want the chance to make your mark. We offer challenging opportunities for you to learn and grow professionally. In our programs, you’ll be immersed in a culture of continuous improvement, with the goal of changing health care for the better.
This program is a 10-week full-time opportunity that provides real work experience with a team in your business area. You will be aligned to projects to lead or contribute to while also participating in networking , development , and career exploration activities. Our Corporate Interns can apply for future full-time roles during the program and have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a post-graduation role.
The Summer 2024 program will run June 3 rd – August 9 th , 2024 . V irtual onboarding activities will also take place May 29 th -31 st , 2024 .
This is a hybrid position with 3 days ( generally Tuesday , Wednesday, and Thursday) in the Woonsocket , RI office location . T he other 2 days each week will be working remotel y from home, office, or another location of your choice . No housing or housing stipend will be provided , but interns will be given the opportunity to connect with each other prior to the start of the program to coordinate housing if desired.
The hourly rate is $27.50 with 40 hours / week, no work on July 4th (company holiday), and two days of paid leave .
About this business area:
Technology strategy, architecture, development, implementation and support for applications, services and systems that enable retail supply chain & logistics including warehouse management, materials handling, inventory & replenishment, fulfillment and electronic data interchange.
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this role. This includes participation in Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and F-1 Visa programs. Required Qualifications – Meet educational requirements (see education section) Preferred Qualifications
– Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects – Experience leading a school or work-related project – Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Prior experience analyzing data
– Problem s olving s kills
– Project m anagement s kills
– An interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health upon graduation
– C urrently pursuing a Graduate degree – Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2024 and August 2025 – Have a major, minor or concentration relevant to the position such as related majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
Whether in our pharmacies or through our health service offerings, we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health care. As health care innovators, we are making quality care affordable, accessible, simple and seamless. We await your fresh ideas, new perspectives, and the unique contributions you will make to our organization.