Registered Nurse – (Full Time)
Beth Israel Lahey Health
When you join the growing BILH team, youre not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Evening (United States of America)
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is committed to improving the health of our community by providing exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect.
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is seeking a dynamic and talented Registered Nurse for the 2 East unit. The Registered Nurse reports to the Nurse Manager and is responsible for the total nursing care of patients within assigned unit.
This position is 36 hours per week, night shifts.
Minimum Education: Equivalent to a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current licensure, in good standing, by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum Experience: Recent acute Medical/Surgical/Telemetry nursing experience preferred
Certification: Basic Life Support with American Heart Association required; ACLS preferred
2 East is a newly renovated 25 bed medical surgical inpatient unit. The majority of the rooms are private and well equipped to accommodate the needs of orthopedic and bariatric patients. We care for a wide variety of surgical patients with an overflow of medical patients.
This position is 36 hours per week (3 12-hour shifts), evening shifts. Every other weekend and holiday rotation required. This position is eligible for full-time benefits.
BID Milton is offering a $5,000 signing bonus (in three payments over a year) to hired candidates for this position. Candidates will receive $2,000 on the pay period following date of hire, $1,500 once they reach six months of employment, and $1,500 one year following hire date.
• Employees applying internally from within BID Milton or another BILH entity are not eligible for this signing bonus program.
• Re-hires may receive signing bonuses if they terminated their employment with BID Milton more than a year before new hire date. This includes students, volunteers and interns who have worked (paid or unpaid) at BID Milton
• New employees must be in good standing at the bonus payout dates to receive payout.
• Candidates who are referred by a current employee will receive their bonus as part of the employee referral program. Candidates may not receive both a signing bonus and a referral bonus.
• Bonus eligible jobs are subject to change based on the hospitals hiring needs and will be determined by Human Resources on an ongoing basis. HR reserves the right to change the bonus eligible jobs at any time. Additionally, all payouts are subject to standard state and federal tax withholdings and are processed through payroll.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled