Human Resources Administrator
Direct hire opportunity
Hiring for a Human Resources Administrator local to the Bloomington/Normal area. Seeking 3-5 years of Human Resource experience. Please apply if interested.
• Weekly processing of all payroll, submission of weekly and monthly reports to the leadership team, processing of weekly payroll taxes, and wage garnishment processing.
• Creating and analyzing various data and other ad-hoc report needs.
• Administering and explaining benefits and serving as a liaison between teammates and insurance carriers.
• Assisting teammates with payroll, benefits, insurance and HR questions.
• Set up, maintain, and administer job testing processes, to include entry level testing.
• Maintaining and auditing physical and electronic personnel files.
• Maintaining current cross-training within all HR functions, to provide back up as needed.
• Assist in company sponsored programs and projects.
• Perform clerical tasks such as answering a multiline phone system and performing general office duties for office and production departments.
• Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality assisting the division’s HR Department with multiple HR customer service functions.
Payroll, Payroll processing, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Quickbooks, Human resources, sap, Employee relations, Accounts payable, Onboarding, Human resource management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. Well never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and well never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.