Teamcenter Support Engineer – Associate Engineer
This role is apart of the clients industrial products division. They oversee 9-18L engines. This job role is for someone with significant Teamcenter knowledge, and some product design experience. They use Creo for modeling and Teamcenter for workflow management, and the two software packages sometimes need expertise to ensure they function well together.
(1) Teamcenter Co-Captain:
• Performing user acceptance testing of Teamcenter software update releases.
• Provide Teamcenter subject matter expertise for strategic projects. (ie, Pillar, Simplified shareables).
• Help resolve complex day-to-day issues Teamcenter functionality issues for IPSD-L Engineers that our helpdesk is not able to quickly address.
(2) Product Configurator:
• Perform analysis of models to assess space claim or coordinate with others to get the assessments completed.
• Gather inputs from multiple Design Engineers to confirm the cross-compatibility of components based on their function.
• Enter compatibility information and metadata into the Product Configurator module within Teamcenter.
(3) Model Quality Process Improver:
• Lead model quality improvement activities for our aggregated index of lightweight JT geometry models by component types.
• Identify and resolve the root cause of issues such as JT tessellation.
• Perform cleanup activities, and work with other sub-component owners outside of our organization, to align with current best practices.
• Systemically reviewing thousands of PNs using spreadsheets and other tools to assess the status of the models.
Teamcenter, AutoCAD, CREO
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.