Currently hiring a Maintenance Electrician in the Joliet, IL area. Looking for someone who has 3-5 years of experience in an industrial environment.
Shift: Rotating shift Schedule(4 days on and 4 days off working days and nights)
-Day 1: 6am-6:30pm
-Day 2: 6am-6:30pm
-Day 3: 6:30pm-6:30am
-Day 4: 6:30pm-6:30am
• Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of photo eyes, proximity switches, limit switches, PLC input/output modules and all associated control wiring
• Provide troubleshooting expertise in analog and digital controls with 480V, 3-phase power distribution systems, motors, variable frequency drives, servo drives, and soft starts
• Maintain and troubleshoot position feedback devices encoders, load cells, and hydraulic systems.
• Programming and troubleshooting of DCS, PLC and HMI interfaces.
• Perform configuration and logic modifications to DCS and PLC control systems. Modifications will include programming in ladder and statement logic.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose configuration and implementation of integrated and stand-alone graphic human-machine interfaces.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose specification of communication protocols, including Profibus, serial and industrial Ethernet.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues utilizing electrical schematics
• Diagnose and perform preventive maintenance on Laser Guided Vehicles, conveyors, and production equipment.
• Train Operators in performing minor maintenance tasks
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated industrial electrical experience or 2 years of related education (Associate’s Degree) in lieu of experience required
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.