Senior Finance and Accounting Analyst in Carol Stream, IL at DAVIES MOLDING, LLC – J3R77H6HFD0S0V63YQK-5085
The HEICO Companies, LLC
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more
information, please see:
https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11389159 Job Description
The once small plastic molding company that stood in downtown Chicago is
now the largest manufacturer of plastic knobs and handles in the world
today. While Davies Molding is well known for our knobs, handles and
cases, the path to doubling our business is within our custom molding
capabilities. Today, Davies Molding is the premier source of custom
molding services for industrial infrastructure markets because of our
unique positioning as a WBE (Woman owned Business Enterprises) molding
partner coupled with both thermoplastic and thermoset molding
capabilities. With our extensive experience in the design-to-product
process, we are uniquely positioned to provide unmatched support for
projects of any scale and serve as a high value partner in the design
phase as well as the value creation phase of product lifecycle.
Heico has a history of success. Since its founding over 40 years ago The
Heico Companies has grown from a single business to over 78 separate
companies through a strategic acquisition policy, and by reinvesting its
earnings into internal growth and new prospects. Historically talented
at restoring distressed companies, Heico strategically targets
acquisitions that will complement its ever-growing portfolio of
companies in manufacturing, construction, and industrial services.
These four core operations are organized into groups: Applied Solutions
Group, Construction Solutions Group, Industrial Technologies Group, and
Metal Processing Group. Once acquired, new Heico companies are assigned
to a group and run on a stand-alone basis, allowing for great
independence as well as the opportunity to share knowledge about
markets, production processes, and management practices across other
Heico groups and companies.
Heico continues to seek out new opportunities and maintain its standard
of success. The Heico Companies has remained a privately held company
since its creation and maintains a majority ownership in each of its
operations, which generates more than $3.3 billion dollars in revenues.
Many of our businesses are certified Woman-owned Business Enterprises
More information about the overall organization can be found at
– Perform Professional General Accounting Activities
– – Ensure accurate monthly reporting in accordance with US GAAP
– Coordinate month-end closing with all departments. Prepare
monthly journal entries, statements, monthly balance sheet
reconciliations, and other analyses.
– Maintain the fixed asset system, post and track all capital
entries, in-process projects, and depreciation expenses.
– Assist in the monthly review of all expenses and revenues for
proper recording of transactions, as well as ensuring that
Corporate Guidelines are met.
– Prepare monthly commission reports.
– Manage Bank Reconciliations
– Assist with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities
and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
– Ensure inventory cost accounting accuracy.
– – Analyze product code costing & variance reporting. Review costs
such as labor and material costs, expense items, inventory, and
work in process. Investigate and determine cause of cost
variations. Make comparisons at stated intervals. Determine
appropriate procedures to calculate unit costs.
– Assist in the standard cost update of raw material, labor, and
– Function as liaison with the Production Control Department to
monitor perpetual inventories of raw material and finished
goods. Ensure that all part numbers have a cost by reviewing
perpetual. Enter costs of new parts as needed. Review Raw
Material, Work-In-Process and Finished Goods reports on a
monthly basis to ensure that proper cut-offs exist, all part
numbers have costs and perpetual records tie to the general
– Coordinate annual physical inventory procedures and complete
– Subject matter expert working cross-functionally to improve
– Manage and Improve Financial and Business Reporting
– – Prepare Monthly Financial Package.
– Work cross-functionally to improve business reporting
capabilities for actionable items through Microsoft Power BI
– Assist in preparation of annual business plan budget.
– Assist in upcoming D365 ERP implementation as the Subject Matter
Expert (SME) for Finance.
– BS in Accounting or equivalent accounting experience.
Skills & Relevant Work Experience
– Extensive knowledge of Accounting and Accounting principles.
– Computer literate with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
– Previous manufacturing and ERP system experience
– 3-5 Years relevant experience
– CPA preferred.
Great health benefits package, which includes Medical, Flex Spending,
Health Savings Accounts, complemented by a dental and vision plan.
Assurance of financial security with company-pai