Art Therapist AdventHealth GlenOaks Schools
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time days 7:30 am to 3:30 pm; Monday/Wednesday in Glendale Heights and Tuesday/Thursday/Friday in North Aurora
Location: AdventHealth GlenOaks Day Schools – 43 E. Stevenson Dr., Glendale Heights, IL AND 940 Mooseheart Road, North Aurora, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Develops and implements art therapy treatment plans for students
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conducts student assessments and establishes art therapy treatment goals.
· Evaluates each students progress and the effectiveness of art therapy interventions.
· Coordinates therapeutic art activities for both large and small groups. Observes student response and encourages socialization.
· Provides student with information regarding resources and therapeutic art activities in the community.
· Coordinates student care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient student care delivery and the achievement of desired student outcomes.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelors degree in Art Therapy required
· Master’s degree preferred
· At least one year of work-related experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION:
· Registered or Board certified Art Therapist required
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Shift: 1 – Day
Req ID: 23039772
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.