Warehouse Tech Sr – R-19073-6115
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more
information, please see:
https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11392084 At Panduit, Our
People Make the Difference. Our diverse life experiences and
perspectives fuel innovation as we explore without limits and Think
Differently to help our customers better connect with those they serve.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the world: Employee
volunteerism and outreach projects help us connect and give back to the
communities we serve, and by mobilizing our talent and resources we have
pledged to minimize our ecological footprint and help our customers with
their sustainability journeys. We are looking for people to join us in
making a difference: people who are curious, value inclusion, and are
committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
Multiple shifts available- Days, Afternoons, and Nights!
What We Can Offer You
In addition to providing our employees a comfortable work environment
with the highest level of safety protocols, we offer a Total Rewards
Program comprised of competitive health and financial benefit options
designed for you. We provide all full-time employees 3 weeks paid
vacation 5 sick days 1 volunteer day 11 holidays. Panduit
recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to
cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our
Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
– Wages starting at $18.50/hour for Warehouse Tech Senior Day
shifts (6am-2pm or 7am-3pm)
Wages starting at $21.27/hour for Warehouse Tech Senior Afternoon
shifts (2pm-10pm or 3pm-11pm) and Night shift (11pm-7am)
– Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced degree
– Air-conditioned work environment
– 401K match (no vesting) profit sharing
– Multiple healthcare options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
– Paid lunch breaks
– Overtime available
What You Will Do
– Receiving – Unloading trailers, sorting, restocking and putting away
of goods. Use of pallet jack or powered industrial equipment (sit
down or stand-up fork-lift).
– Picking – Fulfilling orders using voice picking technology or an
Radio Frequency (RF) unit. Operating powered industrial equipment
(order picker). Must maintain accuracy and inventory while
performing this task.
– Pack/Ship – Verifying items shipped are correct quantity and part;
build cartons on pallets using stretch wrap to secure load; use
pallet jacks, sit down forklift, scales, and printers. Load material
– Cross-training in other departments. Must be flexible to move to
different areas throughout the day.
– Job rotation is daily/weekly.
What You Will Bring
– Preferred Degree: High school or GED
– Experience: 0-2 years of experience in warehousing operations, 1
years of forklift experience preferred.
– Physical Requirements: In an 8-10-hour shift, you will be required
to lift up to 50 lbs. and carry for up to 2/3 of the day. You will
also be standing, handling, and reaching at torso level for 2/3 of
the day. Occasional climbing of stairs. Need to be comfortable with
– Ability to operate and navigate basic computer/keyboard functions.
– Reliable transportation. Be dependable. Show up on time every day.
We do not conduct drug screening as part of our background screening
process for any position. We will continue to do impairment checks on
the job and will test for all drugs and alcohol after any incident.
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive
envi onment for all employees.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Day (United States of America)