Chemical Operator – Level 1
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be accountable for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
· Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
· Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
· Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
· As part of the manufacturing process, you will be inside a controlled room at a constant of 100 F and will be required to
· wear respirator mask and fire-retardant clothing
Have a sense of urgency
Have mechanical skills utilizing basic tools and knowledge
Computer skills (basic Email, basic Excel, basic computer knowledge)
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
· Demonstrated ability to assemble and inspect products.
· Ability to analyze information and concepts
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Some assembly experience
· Ability to convey information clearly
· Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) is a foundational principle at Honeywell, both because it’s the right thing to do and because it is a fundamental enabler for our business. We actively recruit, develop, and retain talent from diverse backgrounds and cultures who bring different experience, perspectives, abilities, and ideas. We foster an inclusive environment in which all employees feel valued, respected, and accepted.
Inclusion and Diversity is more than a commitment to us, it is the way we work.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.