Sr Data Analyst II Quill
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Quill makes the job of ordering supplies easier and more rewarding. While delivering everything from paper, ink, and toner to cleaning supplies and technology. Quill showcases exceptional customer service. Quill had proven to be a trusted partner of Staples since being acquired in 1998.
What you’ll be doing :
· Use analytical skills within SQL and excel to support business decisions that drive revenue and profitability.
· Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates to stakeholders across the organization, specifically in sales and/ or loyalty & promotions.
· Lead data-oriented projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business impact.
· Analyze a range of datasets to identify trends and patterns, creating dashboards, reports and
· visualizations to track KPIs.
· Perform ad-hoc analysis to identify changes in KPIs and key drivers within the business.
· Ensure data integrity and accuracy within the outputs of the team
· Continuously evaluate and improve analytical methods, tools, and processes to ensure the company remains competitive in the market.
· Provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders, informing decisions across the organization.
· Build models to forecast outcomes related to changes within the business.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive improvement in customer experience, operational efficiency, and business growth.
What you bring to the table :
· Ability to create a culture of success and inclusion, be a values ambassador
· Ability to build trusting relationships with business leaders and merchandising partners
· Ability to proactively address and independently guide problem solving efforts
· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with Business Unit and Finance partners
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail
· Strong project management skills, including experience managing timelines and stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex data & analysis to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
· Strong analytical skills, including technical proficiency in SQL, Snowflake, advanced excel, and data visualization
· Experience with PowerBI or a comparable tool
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications :
· 4 years total work experience in data analysis
· 3 years experience working in data analysis using SQL, excel, and BI tools, utilizing customer data
· 2 years experience working in roles requiring project management and cross functional collaboration
· 2 years experience working in an industry requiring rigorous analytical training i.e. finance, consulting, technology, etc.
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s Degree
We Offer :
· Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
· Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits (https://careers.staples.com/Staples-Life/Benefits)
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.