Call Center Representative
– High volume call center, taking 75-100 inbound calls/orders a day in a call center environment
– Entering in high volume orders depending on the dealer calling in
– 60% of calls will result in an order, 40% will be answering general questions from dealers
– Answer and respond to customer phone calls for 1 – 3 core business phone lines. Resolve problems and follow through with Dealer requests based on standardized procedures.
– Process blind and parts request orders either online or manually
– Resolve dealer problems and questions, i.e., product specifications, product offering, installation information, etc.
– Process status, change, and cancellation requests from customers.
– Process requests for repairs, quality inspections, returns, credits, out-of-specs, etc.
– Maintain and provide information for various statistical logs, reports, etc.
– Maintain current product, policy, and procedure information through additional cross-training, phone mail, and e-mail updates
– Perform specific duties and participate in teams as assigned by manager.
– Answer 75-100 inbound calls from dealers placing a new order or making an adjustment to an existing order
– Use online order entry software to look up dealer account number and order number
– Use Genesys Cloud system to receive inbound cals from 1-2 que lines
– Dealers call in from all around the united states
– No payment is taken over the phone
– Send follow-up emails for quotes and orders
– Avg call length is under 5 minutes
– On new orders; rep will confirm the width, height, and measurements of order, type of chains being used, motors, control system, color, type of shade/blind, left or right orientation, and anything else about the custom order
– Use two monitors with 8 tabs to navigate, Microsoft teams
– Orders could be $1K – $20K in price
– Dealers speak fast over the phone – requires a lot of attention to detail and quick typing skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
– 6-months of inbound Call Center, Customer Service, or inbound Office Phone experience OR retail leadership experience, key holder, supervisor, manager
– Microsoft Office Suite
– Typing Skills-data entry, order entry
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
-Opportunity for growth; move to rep level 1,2 or team lead, move to another department like Design Tech role which reviews designs and orders behind the seens in the office
-They have had a lot of people internally move around. Promoted out of there.
-Family and team environment
-Discounts on products
-Excellent Health Benefits
-Aston Carter Benefits
Hours & Lunch: Rotating Shifts. 8am – 5:30pm for the first month. After the month they would work Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:30pm.
You will work in office in a call center Monday-Friday. No work from home.
Small office with 40 people
Youll get your own large cubicle and desk
The office team is very dialed in to work and business focused
The team size is 20 people, 2 supervisors, and 1 manager
Call center KPIs and call waiting time on the TV screen
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. Well never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and well never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.