IT Audit Manager
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic professional to join the our Internal Audit team. We are offering audit professionals the opportunity to develop their technical and auditing skills through execution of a risk based audit plan. The IT Audit Officer will assist Audit Senior Leadership in meeting the strategic objectives, mission, and vision of the Company’s value-add focus internal audit function. The role is based in Rosemont, IL with occasional travel to banking and non-banking locations in and outside of Rosemont area.
This position will be responsible for the delivery of high quality audits that are IT-focused/technical, operational or strategic in nature. Additionally, this position will be responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the internal audit plan. This responsibility includes determining internal audit scope, performing audit procedures and preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed for review by management and the Audit Committee. There are opportunities for this person to communicate directly at the Audit Committee level.
– Execute risk-based audits related to information technology, information security/cyber, business application and integrated business audits.
– Manage assigned audits and related audit activities to ensure the timely completion of the audit.
– Develop detailed IT audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
– Effectively communicate audit results internally and to the client, both verbally and in writing.
– Escalate any necessary changes or challenges to the audit timely.
– Ensure audit engagement quality, including adherence to International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA Standards) and Internal Audit Department policies and standards.
– Participate in the annual audit plan, including the annual risk assessment, in collaboration with Internal Audit senior management.
– Maintain an awareness of organizational, procedural, and technological changes that have occurred or will occur within the audit entity under review.
– Ensure timely validation of remediation action for audit findings.
– Assist in training and developing junior audit team members.
– Present results of audit work to local bank Audit Committees on a quarterly basis.
audit, it audit, internal audit, financial services, financial audit, project management, financial auditing, risk management, security, 3rd party security, governance securities, governance
Top Skills Details:
audit,it audit,internal audit,financial services,financial audit,project management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for someone who has the relevant audit experience to lead various audits, take care of the planning/communication between stakeholders and auditors, and provide continuous problem solving/critical thinking to assist in decreasing the work load of current managers. The IT Audit Officer will be responsible for leading various projects and guiding the senior staff of auditors to get up to speed. This resource will need to have relevant project management experience to plan an audit and set up a risk and control matrix form from the ground up.
– Minimum of 6 years of relevant audit experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing.
– Knowledge of risks related to newer technologies (e.g. cloud, digital currency)
– Knowledge of financial industry standards and frameworks (e.g., FFIEC)
– Experience in leading and performing operational risk audits in IT, Information Security, and systems implementation.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Ability to exercise sound judgement in making critical and complex decisions.
– Self-starter with ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate with clarity and precision.
– Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
– Applied knowledge and understanding of
Were partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. Thats the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.