Claims Specialist’s work one on one, via phone, with travelers who travel with and rely on mobility equipment. The travelers mobility equipment has been damaged by the airline, therefore, the CS functions as a case manager, handling each damage claim with the traveler from start to finish. CS’s work closely with technicians, airline staff and the travelers to find a cost effective, efficient, and compassionate resolution.
– A-Z white Glove Customer Service
– Making outbound calls to customers to take care of them
– Dealing with upset customers, possibly irate customers
– Thinking outside the box
– Situational customer care approach – Out of the box critical thinking skills to take care of the customers
– Company Culture: This is everything to them. Management team is supportive
Skills & Qualifications:
– Bachelors Degree
– 0-3 years of work experience
– Basic computer skills
– Customer Service Skills (non call center)
– Fully Vaccinated; Covid-19
– Bachelors Degree within Liberal Science are great (Psychology, communications, English, history, etc)
– Experience in social work or as a teacher
– Previous case work exp
– Must exude confidence over the telephone.
– Excellent phone etiquette and organizational skills.
– Detail oriented
– Career focused
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. Well never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and well never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.