Auto Body Technician
MY CANVAS AUTO
My Canvas Auto is seeking an experience individual who would like to join a great team! Any applicant must have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in body work and welding procedures. Painting experience is a plus but not mandatory as long as you are willing to learn proper priming procedures. Basic hand tool usage is a core part of this job and all specialty tools will be supplied. You will be working with all types of hand and power tools, so a safety minded person is preferred.
This is full-time position for someone who wants to work from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Wages are $15.00 – $20.00 an hour, and are dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Masking off areas not to be painted with tape, paper and plastics.
– Panel replacing or proper repairing of damage on panel or panels so surface can be filled, sanded and primed to get prepped for painting.
– Work on everything from brand new to very old vehicles.
– Performing body work on all sorts of vehicles from small dent repairs to full blown custom pro touring style cars.
– Remove interior panels to access windows, regulators and miscellaneous parts to be repaired or replaced.
We are a family owned shop which gives us the ability to provide flexible working hours so that you can take time off to take care for a family member, or attends your childrens school functions.
If you are interested, please fill out a generic application at Job Service Havre and email it to . Please feel free to reach out to Lue at (406) 265-5676 if you have any questions.