IT App Developer III
IT App Developer III
1 day agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
CTGs premier client has a contract assignment for an IT App Developer III.
Job Title: IT App Developer III
Location: Remote position. Preferably EST time zone, /- 2 hours is acceptable.
Pay Rate: $41.23/hour-$84.98/hour
Work Hours: M-F 8am-5pm, OT possible
Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
A successful candidate in this position will possess strong soft skills as well as:
• A strong understanding of Salesforce and CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) technology, as well as a proven track record of successful CPQ development experience.
• The Salesforce CPQ Admin/Developer will play a critical role in partnering with business users and different IT teams to deliver end to end CPQ support/enhancement.
• The candidate will work closely with the SFDC product owner, Commercial IT team members, cross-functional IT teams and vendor delivery team members to deliver timely support and incremental improvements to the company’s CPQ solution.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Salesforce CPQ Admin/Developer to be the primary point of contact for CPQ enhancements and support. As the CPQ Admin, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our CPQ solution within the Salesforce platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, and IT, to understand business requirements, configure the CPQ system, and deliver effective solutions. Your technical expertise, combined with your understanding of sales processes and pricing strategies, will enable you to provide strategic guidance and ensure the successful deployment of CPQ solutions.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce CPQ, keeping up-to-date with the latest product features, enhancements, and best practices.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather and document business requirements related to the company’s customized CPQ solution and translate them into technical specifications.
• Configure and customize the Salesforce CPQ system to align with business needs, ensuring accurate pricing, product configuration rules, price rules, validation rules, approval changes, and quote generation workflows.
• Create and maintain CPQ-related documentation, including process flows, data models, and user guides, to support training and ongoing system maintenance.
• Conduct regular system audits and perform data quality checks to maintain the integrity and reliability of CPQ data.
• Consult and liaise with functional stakeholders to understand business needs and provide recommendation on CPQ implementation best practices.
• Timely response to support tickets, including investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of system defects and CPQ-related inquiries. This will include troubleshooting APEX, data, interfaces, and other technical components related to CPQ.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Must have 3-5 years of solid experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a focus on Salesforce CPQ DEVELOPMENT, administration, and support
• Salesforce CPQ Certification REQUIRED.
• Familiar with SOX Compliance and change management processes
• 2 years of experience integrating Salesforce with ERP systems.
• 1 year of experience supporting Conga & Docusign reports.
• Proficient in Salesforce configuration, including object and data modeling, validation rules, workflow rules, and process builder. Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ-specific features, such as product bundling, discounting, pricing rules, and quote generation.
• Experience in creating, maintaining, and supporting all application development artifacts, including user stories, process flows, screen mockups, data diagrams, business rule, definitions, & design documents.
• Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
• Both business process savvy and technology savvy. Ability to learn quickly in both business domain and technology domain.
• Experience in documenting defects, triage meetings, assigning and driving to resolution.
• Familiar with Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Rebecca.Olan@ctg.com.
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $41.23/hr to $84.98/hr. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, market factors, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. In addition to salary, a competitive benefit package is also offered.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes