Industrial Painter: SECOND SHIFT
– Paint according to customer expectations.
– Complete required paint documentation including VOC log and check sheets.
– Move painted parts to the next process verifying they meet specifications.
– Recommend improvements to paint procedures.
– Complete assigned Lean initiatives including 5s activities.
– Troubleshoot problems, identify and communicate discrepancies.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
– Technical / vocational / or military training or related experience is a PLUS but not required.
– 2 years auto paint and body, or industrial manufacturing painting or sandblasting experience.
– Experience with prepping, grit blasting and final painting equipment.
– Position will require a Respirator Fit and Pulmonary Function Testing.
2nd shift (5) 10 hours days, Monday-Friday.
OT is usually needed and must be available for weekends (optional now) but may be mandatory in future pending production needs.
Grit Blaster (paint) – 1:00PM-11:30pm.
Competitive benefits package that includes medical (ie. PPO, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account options),
dental and vision coverage a 401k plan. Additional benefit options include:
Employee Assistance Program
Basic Life, AD&D, and Other Insurance Coverages
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Holidays
Significant OT opportunity
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.