Material Handler: START ASAP
– Monitor all material shortages/increases and react to the messages through customer interface systems.
– Maintain supplier Purchase Order dates.
– Assist buyers in contacting and expediting with suppliers concerning part shortages and forecasts.
– Assist buyers obtaining Purchase Order Acknowledgements.
– Unloading delivery trucks from vendors.
– Organization of inbound deliveries.
– Processing receipts in FIFO manner.
– Delivering product to inventory rack or point of use.
– Monitoring queue for upcoming work.
– Pulling parts per picklist.
– Checking, packing, shipping product.
– Operate Forklift.
– Follow company safety training and SOP.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
– 1 years of prior distribution (warehouse and manufacturing experience preferred).
– Experience with MRP and/or ERP systems as well as Microsoft Office tools preferred.
– Experience driving forklifts, sit-down, standup, reach, cherry picker is needed.
5AM-1:30PM Monday – Friday
Optional OT on weekends.
May be required to work 10 hours during peak season.
Desire individuals that want to work more hours in work week.
Competitive benefits package that includes medical (ie. PPO, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account options),
dental and vision coverage a 401k plan. Additional benefit options include:
Employee Assistance Program
Basic Life, AD&D, and Other Insurance Coverages
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Holidays
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.