Program Manager Intern
Intels Technology Development Analytics and Technology Automation organization is looking for a talented individual to work in a Program Management and Business Operations capacity to help set and execute to priorities for the broader TD ATA, while getting results across boundaries, enabling business decision making processes, driving cross-org project performance and accountability, and ensuring an inclusive work environment.
Working within TD ATA Business Process Engineering, you will be responsible for partnering with business process subject matter experts to deliver Business Operations solutions and contribute to driving large Program Management projects.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
– Assisting in driving large programs, for example, establishing Project and Program Management Center of Excellence by strengthening this organizational competency including role based coaching and collaboration networks and working groups.
– Participating in the 1Source migration project, our divergent set of source code management tools and practices are hindering our ability to create and react fast to market and product needs.
– Working with senior program managers on process analysis, design, implementation, and execution facilitation for operations optimization; ensuring compliance with financial, legal, and corporate policies and initiatives.
– Assisting in transforming visualizations by standing up organizational metrics and dashboards along with providing governance through consolidation, tracking and analyzing group indicators.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the ideal behavioral traits:
– Passion for technology and software.
– Innovation mindset.
– Communication skills.
– Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Teamwork and partnership skills.
– Demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity and self-motivation.
This is a hybrid internship for 3 months.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must be actively pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Minimum of 6 months experience working with:
– Microsoft operating systems.
– Program and Project Management processes/technical experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the worlds largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.