Employee and Relations Consultant (JR23-21332)
United Hospital Center, Inc.
Welcome! Were excited youre considering an opportunity with us! To apply to this position and be considered, click the Apply button located above this message and complete the application in full. Below, youll find other important information about this position.
Achieves staffing objectives by sourcing, identifying, evaluating and engaging qualified candidates utilizing tools and programs designed to attract talent across the organization. Manages the full-cycle recruitment process in a fast paced, high volume environment. Prioritizes and multi-tasks workflow. Manages multiple candidates at varying stages of the recruitment process simultaneously, while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
Responsible for maintaining positive and effective employee/labor relations practices and support with assigned departments and effectively implement and oversee HR policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR LICENSURE:
1. Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related fieldANDTwo (2) years of professional Human Resources experience.
2. ORBachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related fieldANDFour (4) years of professional Human Resources experience.
3. ORAssociates degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related fieldANDSix (6) years of professional Human Resources experience.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Professional Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification and/or SHRM-CP and SHRM- SCP certification
2. Employee relation experience including conducting investigations, administration and/or advising all levels of management
3. Prior healthcare experience preferred
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develops, coordinates, and maintains policies, programs and training regarding all HR functions with emphasis in the area of employee relations
2. Advises and assist hospital and management staff on employee relations issues
3. Develops and recommends employee relations practices necessary to maintain positive employer/employee working relationships and promote positive employee morale in accordance with the mission and values using sound judgement and administrative practices
4. Assists in the preparation and review of arbitrations and other legal inquires; interprets, communicates, trains, and educates hospital staff and management related to policy, values and State and Federal Laws to assure legal and… For full info follow application link.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)