Senior Resource Manager
Senior Resource Manager- Collegeville, PA
Pay range: $62-$78 hr
(contract term: 4-6 months with possibility for longer)
Building an accurate view future of resource demand for both functions and projects, allows for robust work force planning which is critical in helping R&D to optimize its resources, ensure project delivery and improve productivity.
The purpose of the Resource Manager is to provide excellence in resource forecasting (FTE and EPE) across the R&D organization to enable confident decision-making, support robust drug/vaccine development project management and portfolio governance processes.
The role enables project & functional leaders to better understand how resources are currently deployed and utilized, to anticipate resource bottlenecks enabling discussions on trade-offs/sourcing strategies and to increase transparency and confidence in resource planning with regards R&D strategic priorities.
• Ensure the function has access to a single source of, complete and comprehensive, resource management data i.e. demand, capacity, actual hours, size/shape of portfolio, etc.
• Enable functional resource discussions to ensure projects are adequately resourced and provide information that assists with trade-off decisions as required
• Build a solid relationships with key partners
• Support the ongoing development of resource management process, systems, reports, analytics by defining specific functional requirements
• Act as SPOC for the projects & functional partners and sponsor improvement initiatives
• Experience in resource forecasting, and or business operations is highly desired
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical business, drugs/vaccine development process
• Good Project management soft skills (such as negotiation, leadership)
• Strong computer skills and analysis/analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Engineering, or a scientific discipline.
Several years of experience in resource management, project management, or related roles within an R&D or technology-driven organization.
Strong understanding of project management methodologies and practices.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify resource-related challenges and propose effective solutions.
Proficiency in using resource management software, project management tools, and other relevant software applications.
Effective communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams and senior management.
Leadership and team management skills to guide and motivate staff in a matrixed resource environment.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and work well under pressure.
Please see my calendar below for available times to chat! Include JOB TITLE and RESUME!
Key Accounts Recruiter
Experis Enterprise Non-IT
100 Manpower Place
Milwaukee, WI 53212
T: 1 919 702 9247
Please review my Calendar below to schedule a call for current roles: