CATV Permit Manager
Our client is a leader in the CATV industry looking for an experienced Permit Coordination/Manager to join their growing team in Downingtown, PA / New Castle, DE on a long term contractual basis.
This position is responsible for tracking all pending permits through the review process while effectively communicating the status of each permit.
• Experience with construction permitting is preferred
• Exposure to CATV design and installation processes is preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Submit permit packages via online systems fax or in person if necessary including permit tracking and correlation
• Pick up completed permit packages
• Communicate with jurisdictional employees to understand any changes in permitting requirements
• Track jurisdiction specific requirements and provide that information to the team
• Work with local jurisdictions to move toward ideal permitting conditions
• Posting permit submittals and approved permits and managing the permitting module in JT or Polaris job docs
• All financial and reporting aspects to permitting
• Responsible for building permit relationships and to act as the liaison between Comcast with all permitting authorities
• Tracking and reporting on aerial inspection and restoration completion
• Support to the scheduler including filling in when needed
• Responsible for any traffic control and the associated tasks follow up and relationships required
• Experience in CATV industry a bonus
• Pay/Salary based upon previous experience
• Can sit in Downingtown, PA or New Castle, DE
Were partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. Thats the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.