This person will be responsible for supervising and proactively leading the operation of the quality department and implementing quality management systems
-Establish quality policies and implement quality management system
-Conduct management reviews
-Train and mentor employees
-Expert in quality audits and inspections
-Collaborate with customers and with other departments within the company to improve efficiencies and processes
-ISO audit manager and point of contact
-Report the status of quality indicators such as the cost of quality, scrap costs, TQM survey results, etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong attention to detail.
• Successful supervisor experience
• Must be able to create a plan to improve and drive to completion across departments.
• Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills
• Proficient at figuring out new computer systems
• Must be organized and efficient
• Must be able to multi-task, stay professional and calm in a fast-paced environment
• Must have knowledge of ISO 9001 International Standard Requirements for Quality Management Systems, knowledge of ISO 13485 is preferred.
• Advanced print reading skills include GD&T
• Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and scientific literature. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• IQ, OQ, PQ experience
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.