Our team prides itself on delivering valuable features for our products and experimenting with new ways to work and use technologies. As a Software Developer you will aid with design and development of new systems to stay abreast with business/technology changes. This role directing engages with development teams, collaborates with the architecture group, and other IT teams to create workable designs and ensure successful delivery of solutions.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test, and support cloud native services and applications
• Apply patterns and best practices to write maintainable, reliable, and observable code
• Promote continuous learning by leading and participating in technical playbacks and lunch n learns
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Proficiency writing Java or React
• Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
• Strong proficiency with XML and XSLT
• Working in an agile or Scrum environment
• Experienced in designing and implementation of large/medium sized application.
• Contributes and directs the development efforts of “development teams/squads”, including associates and external team members.
• Assists with development, change, and implementation of software applications
• Understands business processes and uses the knowledge to build right-sized applications that offer business value.
• Remains current on new technologies, demonstrates excellent analytical, time-management, and communication skills
• Assists with PI Planning and daily Agile ceremonies.
• Determine SDLC process improvements and set-up best practices to increase quality
• Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to show a “systems thinking” approach when analyzing complex technological issues.
• Demonstrates discretion and independent thinking in their role
• Demonstrates strong leadership and collaboration skills
Location: This position is hybrid in Madison, WI or Milwaukee, WI (3 days/week)
Salary: $100-120,000/year (negotiable)
Were partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. Thats the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.