Utility Team Leader
Eaton’s MCO Marketing Commercial Operations division is currently seeking a Utility Team Leader.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $88499.97 – $129799.96 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
The Team Leader assignment, includes performing functional excellence in managing the activities of Utility Inside Sales Representatives and Order Services Specialists who provide customer support for the utility market. Responsible for managing daily operations of regional teams including leadership of the team, interfacing with customers, sales representatives, and other leaders across sales and the product lines. Responsible for driving resolution of customer issues as well as leading continuous improvement initiatives and implementing best practices to improve customer satisfaction, department responsiveness and support customer service center programs.
Provide direction and mange day to day functions of assigned regions and the Utility customer support team members.
Resolves difficult issues with tact to ensure company policies and procedures are followed and business relationships are maintained.
Utilizing departmental reports, electronic tools and data analysis to measure and ensure customer satisfaction, productivity, and efficiency that support profitable business growth.
Lead and participate in projects and process improvement efforts to enhance organizational performance, process standardization and efficiency.
Create strong goals, development plans, and conduct performance reviews for the team.
Develop, coaches and trains employees to improve professionalism, productivity, and teaming.
Increase outward awareness of the capabilities of the Utility Eaton Care customer support team and drive improvements in service level responses to both internal and external customers.
Working with manager and HR to facilitate interviewing and hiring of new team members.
Work closely with manager, Utility field sales, and internal product teams to align resources and customer support to meet and/or exceed annual objectives for the sales and business organizations.
Work effectively with manager to drive consistent expectations and behaviors that align with the entire Eaton Care Customer Support organization.
Influence overall strategic department plan
Any other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (Customer service, inside sales, proposal support, operations, engineering, marketing, or sales).
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• Business or engineering related degree.
• Experience with SAP Business enterprise software.
• Electrical industry, manufacturing and distribution background.
• Experience managing others in high performance culture.
• Work experience in a customer support role.
• Strong knowledge of customer service, customer relations and employee development
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers through various mediums
• Commercial experience working in marketing/sales and manufacturing environment
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner and to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
• Proven skills in process improvement, standardization and project implementation
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicants race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.