Associate Experience/Engagement Partner- Racine
United Natural Foods
Associate Experience/Engagement Partner- Racine
United States of America, Wisconsin, Sturtevant
Post Date 6 hours ago
Requisition # 151997
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Associate Experience Partner is responsible for building and sustaining a positive associate experience and fostering a positive culture in the workplace. The Associate Experience Partner cultivates a dynamic work environment through development, organization, coordination, and execution of associate programs. This position is accountable for understanding associate needs, and collaborating with the General Manager, HR Manager and Operations leadership team to enrich various aspects of associate engagement including the onboarding experience, recognition programs, Diversity & Inclusion programs, volunteering, social events, and associate programs, to ultimately ensure the facility creates the ideal conditions for associates to perform their best work.
• Effectively communicate and develop the associate value proposition, mission and working environment, to enhance internal engagement and attract external talent.
• Ensure associate experience is seamless and consistent, from new hire orientation, to onboarding, training, performance, and through every stage of the associate life cycle.
• Grow the brand as an employer of choice, internally and externally, by coordinating campaigns and engaging content to share through communication channels.
• Develop and maintain partnership with General Manager, HR Manager, Associate Experience, Talent Acquisition, Communications, Risk Safety Manager, Operations leaders, Supervisors, and Associates.
• Identify new associate program opportunities through collaboration with Operations and HR, taking a data-driven approach based on surveys and turnover metrics that focus on enhancing the associate experience and align with the Company core values and mission.
• Develop associate experience material and calendar. Identify gaps in programming and advise on areas to enhance programs and events. Collaborate with National Associate Experience and Communications and Marketing as needed.
• Design and implement associate programs by identifying opportunities and securing resources:
o Leads the planning and organizing of in-house associate events including appreciation events, annual celebrations, wellness events, and other miscellaneous social events.
o Responsible for planning and executing off-site or virtual events for all associates including communications on local events.
o Identifies and coordinates opportunities for associate discounts.
• Collaborate with Operations and Facilities on building management within the distribution center, ensuring the workplace is clean, stocked, and a place where associates can be proud of the work environment.
• Oversee associate engagement budget, establishing and maintaining relationships with external vendors including contracts and invoicing for associate programs and engagement activities.
• Perform other relevant job duties as required.
• BS degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related discipline preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience with an emphasis on event planning or other related job duties
• Previous experience in Human Resources related areas such as staffing, onboarding/assimilation, training delivery, performance management, association engagement or recognition programs
• Experience in a large facility setting preferred
• In depth functional knowledge in the design, implementation, and planning of large-scale events
• Project management knowledge a plus
• Competence in connecting people to each other, to business results, and to the company strategy.
• Develops strong, genuine relationships with associates and partnerships with colleagues.
• Creative thinking and passion that drives innovative strategies and improves quality of associate experience.
• Ability to interface at all levels of associates and communicate effectively both written and verbal (in large and small groups).
• Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation, and solution focused approach with the ability to handle competing priorities and drive achievement of objectives
• Strong team player with a drive to create a collaborative, positive, and inclusive work environment.
• Ability to influence across boundaries and gets work done through others.
Physical Environment/ Demands:
• Some travel may be required
• Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
• Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during normal workday
• Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
• Requires manual dexterity, overall coordination, and good balance to work both at ground level and in high places to perform job duties. Ability to operate work related equipment
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Company Name: United Natural Foods Inc.
Pay Range: $70600.00 – $105500.00 Annually ($33.94 – $50.72 Hourly)
UNFI anticipates paying the above-referenced pay rate (or within the above-referenced pay range) for this position. Actual Pay, where applicable, will depend on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, education, experience, training, and any requirements under applicable collective bargaining agreements. UNFI is committed to transparency in pay in compliance with applicable state and local laws.
For Washington positions (or positions that may be performed remotely from Washington), Click HERE for Washington-specific paid time off details.
Candidates hired into this position will also be eligible to participate in the following benefits programs: Paid Time Off; Sick Time; paid holidays and parental leave; 401K Program; medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental death/dismemberment insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance program, Flexible Spending Account and/or Health Savings Account, subject to meeting the eligibility requirements and the terms and conditions of these programs, and subject to any requirements under applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Sales Positions Only: For sales positions that are commission-based, the above range is an estimate of total potential commission-based compensation during an associate’s first year, but UNFI offers an introductory period minimum of $1,000 per week. After the introductory period, as a 100% commission-based role, there is no set salary. UNFI’s commission plans are uncapped and average earnings vary depending on territory and sales achieved, among other factors.
UNFI’s compensation, benefits, and paid time off policies are subject to change in the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law. This job posting should not be construed as an offer of employment with certain terms, nor should it be construed as a guaranteed minimum.